Thursday, February 21, 2013

Educational Leadership:Schools as Learning Communities:What Is a Professional Learning Community?


Everyday I get the great opportunity to work with colleagues!  I learn from each and every one of them all the time.  I enjoy having discussions, sharing ideas, debating research and solving problems.  There are many colleagues I would consider part of my Professional Learning Community.  I have different communities for different learning needs - I feel fortunate to know that these individuals are there to support me as a learner and educator!  They are often just an email or a phone call away.

Who is in your PLC?

Check out the articles below to learn more about PLCs and PLNs:

Using Professional Learning Networks

The What and Why of a Professional Learning Network

What Is a Professional Learning Community?

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment