Saturday, October 29, 2011

Inspiration!


On Thursday, I was working with the Technology TEAM and I was inspired!  
As we worked with iPads; we planned, participated in the FETC Virtual Conference, and generally multi-tasked.  Leslye shared a great blog with us Positively Positive, Darlene shared that she started a new blog, Sarah also started a new blog, Kelli was at the ASCD Conference and collaborating with us via email, and Tiffany managed to win a prize at the Virtual Conference while preparing iPads!
Over the past three years I have learned continuously!  It has been so good for me professionally and personally to be part of this TEAM!
So, how have I been inspired?  Well, I have given my Blog a face-lift with a new design.  Have learned at the Virtual Conference, collaborated with educators and presenters from all over the United States at the conference and have been thinking about ways to work with teachers and students to "4C the Future".
Gail Lovely inspired me when we were chatting in the lounge about student journals, Penzu, blogs and wikis.  Then she went on to inspire me in her session about using technology with tots.  I learned about the Differentiator, teachers helping to create critical thinkers, and more!

I invite you to think about:
What or who inspires you?
How are your students inspired?
What inspires students to learn?
What inspires you to learn?
Are students learning today to prepare them for the world and tomorrow?
Finally, how can I help you inspire your students and bring the 4-Cs into your classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment